Interested in a career with Compass Healthcare & Rehab? We are always trying to find the best people to fit into our team. If you are a caring professional who wants to help others life their best life, then we may have a spot for you on our team. Contact us to find out more about available positions and whether you are a good fit.
Some common positions:
- Registered nurse
- Licensed vocational nurse
- Certified nursing assistant
- Medication technician
The Values of Compass Healthcare and Rehab Rowan:
- We strive to reach the maximize the outcome of each resident.
- We will provide quality in all areas, including nursing and rehab care, dining, and resident
- We will provide residents and staff with a clean and maintained environment to work and live.
Join Our Team
Positive and Compassionate
- We maintain a positive and compassionate attitude.
- We work to provide a high level of customer service with residents, families, vendors, and other staff members.
- We show honestly, trust, and respect towards one another.
- We maintain responsibility for demonstrating honest and ethical behavior, competence and integrity in operations, as well as in relations with residents, families, staff members and the community.
The Vision of Compass Healthcare and Rehab Rowan is to accept positive change as we strive for excellence. We will recruit, develop, and retain quality team members who embrace the mission and values of the company. These team members will then work to enrich the lives of our residents, providing positive outcomes. Through this process, we work towards being the preferred community in our market, having positive relationships with providers, hospitals, and individuals.